Lorex MPX0616W 16 Camera 16 Channel Indoor/Outdoor HD 1080P DVR Surveillance Security System New
- Model: Lorex by Flir
- SKU: MPX0616W
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box & manufacturer direct|
|2 year factory warranty|
|Remote monitoring using the Flir app|
|All original accessories included|
|Authorized Lorex dealer|
|Ships same or next business day|
What's in the box:
- 16 channel 1080p security DVR
- HD Dome Cameras (16)
- 60ft Extension Cables (16)
- Power Adapters (16)
- HDMI Cable
- Network Cable
- DVR Power Adapter
1080P DVR can support up to 16 cameras
16 HD 720p security cameras
Maximum night vision
Maximum capacity 1 x 4TB hard drive
- True high definition 1080p recording on all cameras1
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- H.264 video compression 2
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs
- PTZ cameras supported, remote control through App 1
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- Automatic firmware upgrade
- 3-Step remote view with FLIR Cloud™ 3
- PC and Mac compatible 4
- Free iOS and Android compatible apps
- Advanced apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
HD Dome Security Camera Features:
- High definition 720p image sensor delivers double the resolution of 960H1
- Crystal clear video with outstanding detail, day or night
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness2
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance, improving recording efficiency
- Extreme temperature performance (-22°F ~ 140°F)
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
- Wide angle 90° field of view
- Residential and business friendly compact design
- 3-axis design for wall / ceiling mounting
With or Without the Internet
Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smartphone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
Connects directly to TVs and Monitors
Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the included HDMI cable.
HD 1080P Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Record and capture all the details, don't miss out anything. Full HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
FLIR Cloud Connection and Apps
FLIR Cloud will help simplify and organize your life by keeping track of all your security cameras from anywhere in the world on any iPhone®, iPad® or Android® devices.
Long range night vision
Stay confident that your security cameras will never miss a beat with professional-grade night vision that leaves nothing to the imagination. Our infrared (IR) LEDs provide unparalleled performance in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 130ft (40m) away in regular nighttime conditions, and up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions.
Weatherproof night vision cameras
These rugged, weatherproof cameras are IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we’ve engineered our cameras to withstand the most unforgiving of North American climates. They hold their own in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) to ensure year-round security monitoring that never stops working. The cable pass-through design of the cameras combined with a lightweight Polycarbonate housing makes them virtually immune against vandalism.
High capacity, high-efficiency hard drive
Security footage is recorded to a 2TB security grade hard drive designed for surveillance monitoring. With 2 terabytes on board your LHV2000 HD DVR can store weeks or even months of recorded footage. Recording settings can be adjusted to conserve hard drive space, and fit your monitoring needs. Program scheduled recording times or change the settings to a lower resolution to save space.
I have gotten a bad dvr with my purchase of the set. Dvr just keeps on beeping!! But I do have to say I have dealt with Lorex products before and there great when it comes to customer service!!! I made a claim with them and they’re send me a new dvr.