AlorAir HD55 Sentinel Basement/Crawlspace Dehumidifier 90 Pints with HGV Defrosting and Remote Monitoring New
- Model: AlorAir
- SKU: HD55
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|5 year manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized AlorAir dealer|
The Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier has CE, cETL and is Energy Star approved. With the patent for invention protected, the unit is in the top list of energy-efficient
products. This unit has a wide range of applications including crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, factories, shops, apartments, storage areas,
restaurants, bars and museums where occur corrosion, mold growth. It can also help to resolve damage to inventory and building maintenance due to dampness. Sentinel HD55 was introduced to provide one-stop service for your humidity problem, The preassembly, external condensate connection point and side sliding filter, make the installation process simple.
Buy a Remote Controller Together in the Promotion Control and Monitor Your Dehumidifier.
Buy a G3 Filter Together in the Promotion for Dehumidifier Filters Replacement.
What makes us great
- Filter: G3 Fliter
- Air flow: 130 CFM, 230 CMH
- Supper COP Energy Star Listed: 2.4 L/kWh
- Sound Pressure Level: <52 dB(A)
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Wheel: 4 floor mat
- Draining: Gravity Draining
- Defrosting Control System: HGV Defrosting
- Functioning Temperature Range: 33.8~104 ℉
- Functioning Humidity Range: 35~95%
- G3 filter captures the majority of “larger” airborne particles after the air blew into the machine.
- It can protect the component from the congestion of impurities from the air taken in from outside.
- Also at the same time ensure the maximum airflow supply volume.
Clean the G3 filter
Epoxy Powder Coating on Coils
To avoid Freon leakage, a fatal flaw for a dehumidifier, AlorAir has introduced epoxy coated coils. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against corrosive environments and maintaining the coil’s heat transferability. Furthermore, the high efficiency rotary compressor ensures maximum effectiveness at the lowest possible cost.
This unit has a wide range of applications including crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, factories, shops, apartments, storage areas, restaurants, bars and museums where occur corrosion, mold growth. It can also help to resolve damage to inventory and building maintenance due to dampness.
Key Design Features
- Hot Gas Valve Defrosting System
- Coated Coils with Stainless Side Plate
- Quick Access to Service
- Smallest Size
- Bypass Air senser
- Memory Starting
- Continuous Model
In the Box
- Sentinel HD55 dehumidifier ×1
- Drainage pipe (2 m) ×1
- G3 filter ×1
- User Manual ×1
- Remote Controller needs to be purchased separately
- Remote Control System √
- More Thorough, And More Quick √
- Ducting Options √
- Easy Handling √
- Water Full Protection √
- Environmental R410A Refrigerant √
- Automatic Humidistat Control √
- Low Temperature √
- Benefit of Hot Gas Valve Defrosting System, HGV-a quick and efficient Defrosting process, truly make dehumidifier able to work at the Low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit), makes unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, not only saving the energy but also making unit last longer.
- Internal Corrosion Protection, A advanced Technology to minimize the corrosion and Freon leakage, as you know in dehumidification applications, there always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide, normal coils get corrosion and Freon leakaged quickly, this Epoxy coating Provide protection in corrosive envioronments and maintain the coil’s heat transfer ability over the life of coil.
- RUGGED CRAWL SPACE/BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER-This will be the best Crawl space/basement dehumidifier you will ever use. Remove 55 Pints per day at AHAM condition Up to 1,300 Sq. Ft, fit for any basement, Crawl space, Storage Areas, Garage or any large room, and it’s Energy Star certified in COP 2.4 L/kWh, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME-For your full satisfaction, we designed this Proffessional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind,All Special features make it the best for Crawlspace and Basement applications,HGV Defrosting system,Remote control system,strong as the Tank,Epoxy coated, G3 fliter,Low temperature operation,C-ETL and Energy star listed
- SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE-This high-quality dehumidifier offers you an easy and convenient operation. Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle With Continuous Drain Hose, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Maximum moisture removal and odor reduction with G3 filter. The most convenient point is that you are not requested to pour away the water every hour like the normal domestic dehumidifier, there is no tank inside, it drains automatically.
All Alorair professional Crawl space/Basement dehumidifiers are designed with the remote monitoring function, it makes this unit an ideal choice for places where remote sensing and controlling is required, It is also a good choice for the sound insulation and saving the space usage.
Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification
Buy an outlet duct for focused dehumidification Together in the Promotion
|Water removal per day (80°F-60%)||55 PPD|
|Water removal per day (max. at saturation)||120 PPD|
|Power (115v)||3.6 A|
|Outlet Airflow (max.)||130 CFM, 230 CMH|
|Dimensions (L×W×H)||19.2×12.2×13.3 in (490×310×340mm)|