Renogy RNG-KIT-PREMIUM800D-RVR40 800 Watt 24 Volt Solar Premium Kit New
- Model: Renogy
- SKU: RNG-KIT-PREMIUM800D-RVR40
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box & manufacturer direct|
|25 year limited factory warranty|
|All original accessories included|
|Authorized Renogy dealer|
Whether you're charging your batteries or creating an emergency power back-up system, you can rest assured you are purchasing a superior system with the Renogy Premium Kit. If efficiency and reliability are high on your wish list, the Renogy 800W 24V Premium Kit is an ideal choice. This kit includes the new 100W Eclipse Solar Panel which is not only sleek in size, weight, and color but are made of the highest efficiency solar cells that Renogy has to offer.
The Rover Li 40A MPPT Charge Controller, also included in this kit, features multiphase synchronous rectification and Maximum Power Point Tracking technologies, which increase charging efficiency. Our new Bluetooth module is also included which can be paired to the Renogy BT APP. The Renogy BT APP allows users to remotely monitor and change their photovoltaic system's parameters with a few simple swipes on their smartphone or tablet. For convenience, this kit also consists of eight sets mounting Z-Brackets, branch connectors, one 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 4AWG Tray Cable, and fusing components for protection of your controller and battery.
This Premium Kit is perfect for installation on an RV, boat, or camper. It can also be installed in a ground mount system next to an off-grid campsite, making it an ideal choice for many off-grid applications.
Renogy Premium Kit
Take command of your power system with a Renogy Premium Solar Kit. If efficiency and reliability are your primary request, the Renogy Premium Solar Kit is your choice. Includes the new 100W Mono Solar Panel which is not only sleek in size, weight, and color but are made of the highest efficiency solar cells that Renogy has to offer.
The included Rover 20A/40A Li MPPT Solar Charge Controller features Maximum Power Point Tracking technology, which increase charging efficiency. For convenience, this kit also consists of mounting Z-Brackets, one Adaptor Kit, one Tray Cable, fusing components for your controller and battery protection, and a Bluetooth module allows for remote monitoring and parameter changes directly via the Renogy BT app.
This Premium Kit is perfect for installation on an RV, boat, or camper. It can also be installed in a ground mount system next to an off-grid campsite.
- Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency cells that help increase module efficiency. Module efficiency: Eclipse 100W Monocrystalline: 18.35%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- Rover charge controller brings peak conversion efficiency of 98%, high Tracking efficiency of 99%
- Extra thick anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- RS-232 port compatible for extra features
- Compatible with Renogy Bluetooth Module and Renogy BT APP for remote monitoring
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Comes equipped with an MC4 Inline fuse and ANL fuse components for protecting your charge controller and battery
|Renogy 100W Eclipse Solar Panel||Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum Power: 100W|
|Maximum System Voltage:600V DC||Maximum System Voltage:600V DC|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.2V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.10A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.7V||Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.70A||Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A|
|Weight: 15.0lbs||Weight: 16.5lbs|
|Dimensions: 40.8 X 20.7 X 1.4 inches||Dimensions: 47.0 X 21.3 X 1.4 inches|
|Renogy Solar MC4 Branch Connectors MMF+FFM Pair||Renogy 20A MC4 Fuse Holder w/Fuse|
|Withstanding voltage: 1000V DC(TUV), 600V(UL)||Rated Current: 20A|
|Protection Class: Class II||Rated Voltage: 1000 V DC|
|Protection Degree: IP67, mated||Contact Material: Copper, Silver Plated|
|Insulation Material: PC/PA||Replaceable Fuse: Cylindrical PV Fuse (10x38mm)|
|Temperature Range: -40°F to 194°F|
|Mounting Z Brackets (Set)||Renogy 8ft 8AWG Tray Cables (A pair)|
|Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts||Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Four Spring Washers and Four Washers||Length: 8ft|
|Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets||AWG: 8|
|Four Nuts||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|2ft 8AWG ANL Fuse Cable||ANL 40A Fuse Set|
|Length: 2ft||Current Rating: 40A|
|Rating Voltage: AC Uo/U 0.6/1 KV, DC 1.8KV||Voltage Rating: 72V|
|Temperature: -40°F to +194°F||Interrupt Capacity: 360A (48V)|
|Renogy 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (A pair)||BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|Length: 20ft||Input Voltage: 5V-12V|
|AWG: 10||Communication Range: ≤15m|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Compatibel Models: All Renogy Controllers with RJ12 port|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Operation Temperature: -20℃ to 75℃ (-4 F to 167 F)|
|Rover Li 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
|Rated Battery Current: 40A||Rated Load Current:20A|
|Max. PV Input Short Current: 50A||Max. Battery Voltage: 32V|
|Max Solar Input Voltage: 100VDC||Charge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.26V|
|Discharge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.15V||Working Temperature: -35°C to +45°C|
|Max Terminal Size: 8AWG||Rated Load Current: 10% to 90% NC|
|Overall Dimension: 9.37 x 6.81 x 2.85 in||Net Weight: 4.41 lb.|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.