xFold Dragon x12 RTF U11 Drone 12 Propellers U11 Motor for Heavy Winds Combo New
- Model: XFold
- SKU: x12
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Limited 1 year warranty on Aircraft|
|Authorized XFold dealer|
The xFold sUAV Drones are now FAA CERTIFIED AIRCRAFT. The xFold are uniquely designed with strong & lightweight materials, for better central gravity, special robotic mechanism to unfold from 1"x 1.5" to 5"x 5", 100% balanced, easier & quicker to travel with, ready to fly within minutes upon arrival at location with no extra assembly time required. Just a few of the xFold advantages begins with a stronger frame, that spreads the payload equally over a larger surface area with an anti-vibration mechanism.
This engineering design allows for significantly smoother footage, by using multiple axis gyro stabilized camera gimbals, allowing for longer flight times with absolute balance to fly safely in tough weather conditions. The xFold Multi-Rotor platforms are proven to be extremely advanced, used on Hollywood features, TV, Olympic Sporting Events and Documentaries Worldwide. The xFold carry all professional 1 or 2 cameras for 2D or 3D stereo filming.
• Designed specifically for professional level aerial cinematography
• Fold up frame design, light and easy to travel with
• Ready to fly in minutes on set in tough locations
• Fit most professional gimbals with slide forward / backwards option for perfect balance and most efficient flight
• Payload spreads on large surface area with square short booms for perfect balance and efficiency
• Recommended propeller size: 26"-30"
• Cameras: 2x RED for 3D, Arri Alexa, Alexa M, F55 and similar size cameras
• Will fly single Red Epic up to an hour
• Anti-Vibration Isolation for smooth videos
• Up to 100lb payload capacity safe (140lb stress)
• Changeable frame to Quad, Hexa, X8 or X12 configurations
- Frame is designed, manufactured, built and assembled in the USA
- Supercarrier payload capacity of up to 50kg (110 lbs)
- Great for Search & Rescue, industrial applications, as well as 2 cinema cameras
- Dual operators (Pilot + Camera) Full HD live downlink
- DJI NAZA V2 flight control system compatible with all commercial grade flight controllers
- Modular (X8 or X12) & folds down to ~30% of flight configuration for easy transport
- Payload distributed over a large surface area to maximize efficiency
- Unique engineering designed to keep central gravity 100% balanced with quick release sliding gimbal mounting system
- 12 month xFold Service Plus Warranty
DJI A2 Flight Control System:
• Dual CAN-Bus system
• 12 output channels
• Built-in 2.4GHz DR16 receiver which supports Futaba FASST series transmitters
• Reserved JR and SPEKTRUM satellite
• Highly sensitive built-in damper IMU module
GPS-Compass Pro Plus
• High gain antenna
• High precision satellite receiver
• Voltage detection and alarming
• An extendable CAN BUS port
• Equipped with an LED Bluetooth indicator(LED-BT-I) adjusting parameters is more convenient than ever
• Internet connection to your smartphone will still be available when one is adjusting parameters via LED-BT-I module
DJI Most Advanced Multirotor Stabilization Controller Ensures Total Ease Of Flight, Reliability And Stability In Any Situation.
Total Solution For Aerial Photography
• Supports all multirotor platforms.
• Ideal for DJI video downlink, iOSD, Ground Station, Zenmuse gimbals. Compatible with future products.
• All modules can be upgraded online through Assistant to offer more functionalities.
9 Types Of Multi-Rotor And A Customized Motor Mixer
It's a UAS that's targeted at commercial and industrial multi-rotor platforms with simple configuration, easy installation and stable performance. It also supports customized motor mixing, which greatly meets the demands of particular users.
Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction.
Point Of Interest (POI)
A2 has a POI function: Point of Interest. When the GPS signal is good, users can record the current position of the aircraft as a point of interest by a preset switch on the remote control. The aircraft can achieve a circling flight around the point of interest with the nose pointing at the POI in an area of 5 meters to 500 meters radius, when the roll command is given. This function is easy to set and simple to operate, it is suitable for all-round shooting of a fixed scenic spot.
Intelligent Landing Gear Function
Once you enabled the Intelligent Landing Gear function in the assistant software, the landing gear is default at the Lower position when the aircraft is on the ground; and the system will lower the landing gear in emergency, motor failure or auto landing, to protect the aircraft and gimbal; you can control to lower or retract the landing gear by a switch when the aircraft altitude is over 5m from the ground.
Auto Return-To-Home /One-Key Go-Home
If the multirotor and its controller disconnects during flight, the system's failsafe protection will come to the rescue and if the signal is good enough, the multirotor will return to home and land automatically. You can also setup a One Key Go Home function to activate this feature manually.
New "Banked Turn" Mode
In this mode, the roll and yaw sticks are combined to help you perform banked turns with only one hand. The aircraft can perform fixed-wing-like maneuvers, bringing a brand new flight experience. Normal and FPV aerial photography in this mode is smooth and simple, giving a different visual feel to your work.
New Cruise Control Feature
Activate Cruise Control to lock your aircraft into its current horizontal speed when you release the control sticks. While cruising, the speed can be adjusted at any time through the remote controller. By maintaining steady flight, you can focus more on your shots and gimbal control and your total flight time is increased by eliminating unnecessary speed changes.
Multi-Rotor One-Motor Fail Protection
This function means that when the aircraft is in attitude or GPS attitude mode and one of the motors stops, the aircraft will retain good attitude and rotate around the frame arm with the stopped motor. In this condition, the aircraft is still under control and returns home safely and highly reducing the risk of a crash.
A2 Flight Ascent/Descent+/-6m/sA2 Power ConsumptionMax 5W (Typical Value: 0.3A at 12.5V)A2 Built-In FunctionsBuilt-in Receiver
Multiple Control Modes
2-axis Gimbal Supported
Low Voltage Protection
PC & Bluetooth Ground Station
External Receiver Supported
Intelligent Orientation Control
4 Configurable OutputDimensionsA2 Flight Controller: 54 x 39 x 14.9mm / 2.13 x 1.54 x 0.59"
A2 IMU: 41.3 x 30.5 x 26.3mm / 1.63 x 1.20 x 1.04"
A2 GPS-Compass Pro: 62mm / 2.44" (Dia.) x 14.3mm / 0.56"
A2 LED-BTU-I: 30 x 30 x 7.9mm / 1.18 x 1.18 x 0.31"
A2 PMU: 39.5 x 27.6 x 9.8mm / 1.56 x 1.09 x 0.39"
Default propeller size 28”
Recommended Batteries 4x 6s, 22000mah
Weight (no batteries, no payload) 36.8lbs / 16692g
Max Flight Time with default batteries 25.4 mins
Max Recommended Payload 60lbs, 10 min
|Construction||Toray 3K weave carbon fiber frame|
|Flight Control System||DJI A2 Flight Controller|
|Motors||xFold custom 120 Kv|
|ESC||xFold 80 Amp Pro (6 to 12S)|
|Power||Minimum: 10,000 mAh (6S configuration)
Up to 20,000 mAh (12S configuration)
|Battery||Dual battery standard; up to four-battery configuration|
|Radio||Two xFold / Futaba commercial 14-channel center sprung|
|Video Downlink||600 mW VTX 5.8 GHz (pilot)
Connex HD 1080p video (0 latency up to 1.2 miles / 2 km)
|Gimbal||gStabi H16, 3-Axis Digital Gyro-Stabilized|
|Monitor||7" super slim FPV monitor
IPS panel HD 1280 x 800 resolution
|Batteries||2 x 21,000 mAh (25C), in 12S series configuration|
|Flight Time||Approximately 16 mins|
|Dimensions||Folded Copter (L x W): 35.4 x 19.7" (89.9 x 50.0 cm)
Copter in Flight Configuration (L x W x H): 53.7 x 62.0 x 32.0" (136.4 x 157.5 x 81.3 cm)
|Weight||42.65 lb (19.35 kg) including motors, props, flight controller, and landing gear|
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.