MRCOOL DIY 18000 BTU DIY Mini-Split Air Conditioner & Heater WiFi 16.0 SEER
|Brand new in original box & manufacturer direct|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized MRCOOL dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
High Efficiency Do-It-Yourself
A MRCOOL DIY Series heat pump is the only ductless mini-split system on the market explicitly designed for amateur installation. You don’t need special tools or training to install this high efficiency heat pump. The line-sets are precharged with R410A refrigerant, the quick hook-up electrical connections, and the quality engineering mean just about anyone can install a MRCOOL DIY in their home with no problem at all in only a few short hours. If you want great air comfort without paying an arm and a leg for installation, you want an easy-to-use MRCOOL DIY Series ductless heat pump.
MRCOOL DIY 2nd Generation Features:
- Two way draining connections further simplify installation and add flexibility.
- MRCOOL DIY temperature compensation technology help keeps you comfortable in any weather conditions
- Unlike any other ductless heat pump on the market, the MRCOOL DIY Series is specifically designed for easy, simple installation
- Refrigerant leakage detection ensures your system remains operating efficiently without degradation due to undetected corrosion
- Most people can’t do their own electrical work, and that’s why the quick electrical connections on the MRCOOL DIY are a feature many will appreciate
- One of the most difficult aspects of typical heat pump installation is dealing with the refrigerant inside the coils. The MRCOOL DIY Series comes with precharged linesets alleviating one major obstacle to amateur installation in a single stroke.
- Wireless remote included for convenient control
- WifFi functionality enables you to control the unit with a smartphone or other device
|Cooling Capacity||18000 BTU/h|
|SEER (Cooling Season Efficiency)||16.0 BTU/week|
|Heating Capacity||18000 BTU/h|
|HSPF (Heating Season Efficiency)||9.50 BTW/week|
|Indoor Noise Level (High/Low)||45/29 db|
|Power Supply (Volts, Hertz, Phase)||208-230V, 60Hz, 1 phase|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity||15.0 A|
|Maximum Fuse Ampacity||20.0 A|
|Piping Size (Liquid Side/ Gas Side)||1/4" - 1/2"|
|Indoor Unit Dimensions (WxDxH)||37.99" x 8.46" x 12.56"|
|Outdoor Unit Dimensions (WxDxH)||31.50" x 13.11" x 21.81"|
|Indoor Unit Packing Dimensions (WxDxH)||41.14" x 12.01" x 15.94"|
|Outdoor Unit Packing Dimensions (WxDxH)||36.22" x 15.35" x 24.21"|
|Indoor Net Weight||26.00 lbs|
|Outdoor Net Weight||80.50 lbs|
|Indoor Gross Weight||34.20 lbs|
|Outdoor Gross Weight||87.10 lbs|
Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end-user warranty
Seven (7) years on compressor warranty
One (1) year warranty on remote control unit.
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
- 1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- 2. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- 3. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- 4. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- 5. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- 6. Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- 7. Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- 8. Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- 9. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- 10. Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.