Swisher RC14544CP4K-CA 14.5 HP 44" 12V Kawasaki Commercial Pro Rough Cut Trailcutter New
- Manufacturer: Swisher
- SKU: RC14544CP4K-CA
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|2 year limited factory warranty|
|Brand new from the manufacturer|
|Ships directly from Swisher|
|Made in the USA|
|Authorized Swisher dealer|
If you have a large overgrown pasture, you need the Swisher 44 in. Brush King. This trail cutter easily attaches to your ATV or UTV and is the ultimate time saver for large field jobs over the roughest terrain. The Brush King will cut brush up to 3 in. Dia. It features a powerful 14.5 HP (603 cc) 12-Volt Kawasaki engine and an electric clutch with integrated brake. The remote operator control console lets you start/stop the engine, control the throttle and engage/disengage the blades without leaving your tow vehicle. The engine shroud features tool-free access to the battery, wiring, and oil drain for easy maintenance. 4 oversized 16 in. x 6.5 in. sealant filled pneumatic tires provide rugged durability, added stability, flotation on soft ground and are located inside of cutting edge for close cutting against obstacles. 2 heavy-duty swinging blades with stump jumper help to avoid damage from striking objects in the field. The fabricated 11-Gauge deck is closed on 3 sides to create a mulching effect with a shorter rear wall for easy rear discharge of debris. The 2-point height adjustment system, with height-lock handles, gives the machine a cutting height range from 3 in. to 7.5 in. The tool free articulating hitch with 2 in. ball coupler offers a more durable construction and 5 possible offset positions. The hitch base pin can be locked open and the hitch can freely rotate and lay over the mowing deck, reducing storage space. U1L battery not included. California Compliant.
What's In the Box:
- Wheels located inside of cutting edge for close cutting against obstacles
- Extra heavy-duty build: 44 in. welded, 11-Gauge steel tow- behind cutting deck with rear discharge for long-lasting reliability in the roughest terrain
- Complete coverage engine shroud protects wiring, battery, engine, and fuel lines from limbs, brush and other potential hazards
- Under 48 in. total width for fitment on small trailers and through 48 in. gates
- Blow through height adjustment housing for quick removal of accumulated debris
- Simple low maintenance 2-point height adjustment system with locking handles to retain selected height
- 4.5 in. of cutting height range: 3 in. to 7.5 in.
- Tool-free access to oil drain, battery, and wiring for easy maintenance
- Greasable wheel bearings for increased reliability and longevity
- Electric clutch with integrated brake
- Heavy-duty stump jumper and 2-break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3 in. Dia
- Foldable hitch with 2 in. ball coupler reduces storage space
- Tethered control console allows operating unit from the towing vehicle
- Cut up to 5 MPH for quick clearing of large areas
- Closed deck on 3-sides to create a mulching effect of debris, with a slightly shorter back wall for easy rear discharge of mulched debris
- Standard lawn and garden battery not included
Warranty / Certifications
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.