I have the Amazon (grey) version of this generator, I have owned 2 Predator 3500s & Honda EU3000 in the past,
- This gen set has a beast of a motor and has no problem starting my 15k but Dometic roof AC while my 1000w microwave is running. Something the predators or Honda could not do.
- bit louder and deeper tone exhaust compared to the Predator or Honda EU3000
- Data display is excellent
- can switch to propane while running
- starts easy (2-3sec) with electric start
- has run up to 24hrs at a time with no issues
- Currently has run for 3400hrs
- need to replace gas on/off switch at 1500hrs - $20 part
- needed a new ignition coil at 3200hrs - $24 part.
Well worth the $900 spent
To begin with bad oil plug design. After carefully filling generator with oil it began dripping 2-3 puddles through bottom of case. Battery cover exposed a near dead 7 amp hr battery, so after repairing a broken negative cable to the battery and charging up the new battery supposedly. I looked over the case the seams in case were all loose as though this was a refurbished model. I purchased this for an 83 yr old widow, so am not happy whatsoever with the lack of quality I am seeing thus far. I thought you guys had Breyer QC team , but this new ??? model apparently got miss down the mass production line. I am disgusted. You all should be ashamed. Inferior product at best of what I use and have used.
I have not used yet. The inverter arrived very soon after ordering.
Added oil, charged the battery, and started right away using propane. Added gas and started right away on that as well. Remotes work good.
I bought this and took a chance! It met all I was looking for in 3500watt range when I was shopping around. Remote start and can run on propane is exactly what I was looking for to power my travel trailer. It powers my 15,000btu ac unit and I can run the microwave at the same time. It has worked flawlessly and I’ve ran it on propane the entire time. I’ve got 29 hours on it at time of this review. I would buy it again. Other campers around me comment on how quiet it is too. I couldn’t be happier.