England's Stove Works Summers Heat 50-SHSSW01 Smartstove 2,200 sq. ft. Wood Stove New
- Model: England's Stove Works
- SKU: 50-SHSSW01
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Perfect for areas up to 2,200 sq. ft.|
|Brand new in box|
|High efficiency & easy clean model|
|5 year warranty on firebox, 1 year on electrical|
|Authorized England's Stove Works/Summers Heat dealer|
|Ships directly from the manufacturer|
Enjoy the warmth and crackle of an old-fashioned indoor fire wtih the Summers Heat Smartstove Wood Burning Stove. The design is offered in a range of sizes with a brick-lined firebox resting on a tall pedestal. The steel body radiates warmth while you enjoy the cozy flicker of flame though a thick pane of ceramic glass. The cast-iron door is easy to open with a spring-wrapped handle that always stays cool. Manual controls allow you to open the flue, and the pre-cut chimney hole makes it easy to install - simply vent through your home's chimney.
- Assembled Depth: 26-11/16 in.
- Assembled Height: 35-1/2 in.
- Assembled Width: 22-1/2 in.
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Brand Name: Summers Heat
- Btus: 50,000 BTU
- Color: BLACK
- Color Family: Black
- Depth: 26.88 in.
- Flue Size: 6 in.
- Heat Rating: 50000 BTU/hr.
- Heating Area: 1800 sq. ft.
- Height: 36 in.
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Insulated: Yes
- Material: STEEL
- Maximum Log Length: 18 in.
- Mounting Type: Freestanding
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Pedestal Base: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Vented: Yes
- Width: 23.25 in.
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor
• High Efficiency EPA Certified
• Heavy Duty American Steel
• Large High Temp Ceramic Glass
• 6” Top Exhaust
• 2.45 Cu Ft Firebox
• 18” Maximum Log Length
• Air Wash System for Cleaner Glass
• Automatic Air Setback Feature
• Blower included
• Thick ¼” steel for longer life
• Largest viewing glass in it’s class, like sitting in front of a fireplace
• Mobile home approved
• Built-in side heat shields for maximum safety,
• Over-sized ash pan for easy maintenance, it may be used as an ash bucket.
The manufacturer extends the following warranties. The manufacturer warranty is for parts only. We offer extended warranty options listed below the product images on this page. The extended warranty is through warrantylife, and is a full warranty.
Five Year Period:
1. Carbon steel and welded seams in the firebox are covered for 5 years against splitting.
2. The cast iron door and hinges are covered for 5 years against cracking.
One Year Period:
3. Component parts such as the hopper, auger burn pot, baffle plate, auger shafts, auger bearings,
and fasteners are covered for 1 year against cracking, breakage and welded seams from
4. Electrical components, accessory items, glass and the painted surface are covered for 1 year
from the date of purchase.
Conditions and Exclusions:
Damage from over-firing will void your warranty.
This warranty does not apply if damage occurs because of an accident, improper handling, improper
installation, improper operation, abuse, or unauthorized repair made or attempted to be made.
The manufacturer is not liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with
the product including any cost or expense providing substitute equipment or service during periods of
malfunction or nonuse.
All liability for any consequential damage for breach of any written or implied warranty is disclaimed
and excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential
damages, so the above may not apply to you.
Purchaser must give notice of claim of defect within the warranty period and pay transportation to
and from a service center designated by the factory. The dealer from which the unit was purchased
or the factory, at our option, will perform the warranty service.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary
from state to state.
NOTE: THIS WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID IF YOU DO NOT RETURN THE
ATTACHED WARRANTY REGISTRATION WITH A COPY OF THE SALES
RECEIPT WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
We offer a third party full extended warranty that can be purchased with the unit. FactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2, 3, or 5 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! Please see our tiers and pricing below; This is an in-home warranty, so a technician coming to your home from one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, you will have the option to find your own local center and have Warrantylife pay directly (or provide a reimbursement).