England's Stove Works Summers Heat 55-SHP10 Pellet Stove Manufacturer RFB
- Model: England's Stove Works
- SKU: 55-SHP10
- Free Shipping. No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- No Hassle Returns
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Perfect for areas up to 1,500 sq. ft.|
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|High efficiency & easy clean model|
|5 year warranty on firebox, 1 year on electrical|
|Authorized England's Stove Works/Summers Heat dealer|
|Free same day shipping|
Refurbished units are clean condition and most look brand new on the exterior. Units are returned because of a manufacturer defect. They are repaired and painted by the manufacturer. You will receive the same warranty as on new units. All stoves are fully tested for performance and guaranteed to work like new. Due to weight, returns are not allowed. Units are Summers Heat or Timber Ridge Branded.
Local pickup available in San Antonio, TX.
Summers Heat 1,500 Sq. Ft. Pellet Stove
See (and feel) for yourself what makes this quaint, compact pellet stove one of the best-selling (if not the best-selling) pellet stoves of all time!
E.P.A. Certification (and WA State approval) means that it can be sold and installed nearly anywhere. In addition, this model is very economically priced, saving you hundreds of dollars over comparable brands from more expensive manufacturers. Don’t let the price fool you, though, because this stove has the extras that the “elite” models have.
The fire is started with our Auto-Start One-Touch Igniter, and the user-friendly digital Control Board helps you set the feed rate and blower speed to a setting that makes your home feel the most comfortable. The hopper holds a full, 40-lb. bag of pellets (plenty for overnight burns), and the unique, cast auger feed system feeds a firebox that can heat up to 1,500 sq. ft. It is also Mobile Home approved. Outside air hook-up is mandatory, and an Outside Air Kit is included with the unit (a value over $60). Window trim is also included.
Vent kit can be purchased with this unit here: 55-SHP10 Venting Kit
- Dimensions: 22 5/8 " W x 28 1/4 " H x 24" D
- Weight: 291 lbs.
- Type of fuel: Wood pellets
- Hopper capacity: Approx. 40 lbs.
- Door glass: 9" x 9"
- Flue size (I.D.): 3" pellet rear vent
- Height from floor to center of exhaust: Approx 13"
- Blower: 140 cfm. adjustable settings
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space, perfect for moderately-sized homes
- EPA Certified (and WA State approved) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Unique double cast auger feed system for consistent, dependable fuel flow
- One of the best-selling pellet stoves of all time – and continues to be, year after year
- Economically priced to fit any budget
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60 (Outside air hook-up is required)
- Window trim included for more value
- 40 lb. hopper capacity holds enough fuel for overnight burns
- Our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 in. rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional)
- Close clearance to combustibles, allowing for more placement options
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
- Handy access panels make maintenance a snap
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body and contrasting trim make this a great match for any decor
- Prominent door glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind and ease of use
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by our own Technical Support staff
Please Note: Shipping less than 2 units to a residential address will be $49 without lift gate, or $79 with lift gate. This will be invoiced after the purchase. Business addresses will be free. We can also ship to a freight terminal near you for free pickup. Please give us a call to find the closest terminal.
The manufacturer extends the following warranties. The manufacturer warranty is for parts only. We offer extended warranty options listed below the product images on this page. The extended warranty is through warrantylife, and is a full warranty.
Five Year Period:
1. Carbon steel and welded seams in the firebox are covered for 5 years against splitting.
2. The cast iron door and hinges are covered for 5 years against cracking.
One Year Period:
3. Component parts such as the hopper, auger burn pot, baffle plate, auger shafts, auger bearings,
and fasteners are covered for 1 year against cracking, breakage and welded seams from
4. Electrical components, accessory items, glass and the painted surface are covered for 1 year
from the date of purchase.
Conditions and Exclusions:
Damage from over-firing will void your warranty.
This warranty does not apply if damage occurs because of an accident, improper handling, improper
installation, improper operation, abuse, or unauthorized repair made or attempted to be made.
The manufacturer is not liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with
the product including any cost or expense providing substitute equipment or service during periods of
malfunction or nonuse.
All liability for any consequential damage for breach of any written or implied warranty is disclaimed
and excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential
damages, so the above may not apply to you.
Purchaser must give notice of claim of defect within the warranty period and pay transportation to
and from a service center designated by the factory. The dealer from which the unit was purchased
or the factory, at our option, will perform the warranty service.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary
from state to state.
NOTE: THIS WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID IF YOU DO NOT RETURN THE
ATTACHED WARRANTY REGISTRATION WITH A COPY OF THE SALES
RECEIPT WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
We offer a third party full extended warranty that can be purchased with the unit. FactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2, 3, or 5 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! Please see our tiers and pricing below; This is an in-home warranty, so a technician coming to your home from one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, you will have the option to find your own local center and have Warrantylife pay directly (or provide a reimbursement).