England's Stove Works Summers Heat 50-SNC30 1,800-2,400 sq. ft. Wood Stove New
- Model: England's Stove Works
- SKU: 50-SNC30
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Perfect for areas up to 2,400 sq. ft.|
|Brand new in box|
|High efficiency & easy clean model|
|5 year warranty on firebox, 1 year on electrical|
|Authorized England's Stove Works/Summers Heat dealer|
|Ships directly from the manufacturer|
The “big brother” of our other non-catalytic wood stoves, this model is not only E.P.A. Certified (and WA State Approved) , it burns a super-clean 1.63 grams of emissions per hour, making it the cleanest-burning large firebox on the market! Boasting a potential of 75,000-plus BTU’s, its hefty 3.5 cu. ft. firebox can take logs up to 20 in. long, and it can heat 1,800 – 2,400 sq. ft. of your living area. It has a rear heat shield (for convenience in placement) and an ash pan (for convenience in cleaning). Side heat shields may be added for even closer clearance to combustibles, if you wish.
A blower is now included for an extra added value of more than $100 (this will move the heated air around your room and heat it up more quickly). Also ships with legs and pedestal included - it’s like having two stoves in one, you simply choose which look you like the best! Sturdy plate steel construction, with cast iron door and legs; Mobile Home approved when used with pedestal.
Dimensions: 23 1/4" W x 29 3/4" H x 31" D
Weight: 475.0 lb
- Heats 1,800 - 2,400 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space, even in larger homes
- High-tech non-catalytic XBT ™ firebox produces maximum results from your fuel
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Super-clean burn (1.63 grams/hr.) makes this the cleanest-burning large firebox on the market
- Generates 75,000+ BTU per hour* when burning seasoned cordwood for steady, dependable heat (*achieved in our lab)
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Cast iron arched door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower included for an added value of over $100
- Pedestal and cast legs are included, so it’s like having two stoves in one design
- Accepts 20 in. logs, which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Convenient ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 in. top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- Built-in rear heat shield for close clearances (side heat shields available)
- Approved for Mobile Home installation when used with pedestal
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body (complemented by cast iron door and leg or pedestal options) make this an instant centerpiece of any room
- Arched door design with large door glass and air wash systemoffers a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by our own Technical Support staff
- Trim package may vary by store.
The manufacturer extends the following warranties. The manufacturer warranty is for parts only. We offer extended warranty options listed below the product images on this page. The extended warranty is through warrantylife, and is a full warranty.
Five Year Period:
1. Carbon steel and welded seams in the firebox are covered for 5 years against splitting.
2. The cast iron door and hinges are covered for 5 years against cracking.
One Year Period:
3. Component parts such as the hopper, auger burn pot, baffle plate, auger shafts, auger bearings,
and fasteners are covered for 1 year against cracking, breakage and welded seams from
4. Electrical components, accessory items, glass and the painted surface are covered for 1 year
from the date of purchase.
Conditions and Exclusions:
Damage from over-firing will void your warranty.
This warranty does not apply if damage occurs because of an accident, improper handling, improper
installation, improper operation, abuse, or unauthorized repair made or attempted to be made.
The manufacturer is not liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with
the product including any cost or expense providing substitute equipment or service during periods of
malfunction or nonuse.
All liability for any consequential damage for breach of any written or implied warranty is disclaimed
and excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential
damages, so the above may not apply to you.
Purchaser must give notice of claim of defect within the warranty period and pay transportation to
and from a service center designated by the factory. The dealer from which the unit was purchased
or the factory, at our option, will perform the warranty service.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary
from state to state.
NOTE: THIS WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID IF YOU DO NOT RETURN THE
ATTACHED WARRANTY REGISTRATION WITH A COPY OF THE SALES
RECEIPT WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
We offer a third party full extended warranty that can be purchased with the unit. FactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2, 3, or 5 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! Please see our tiers and pricing below; This is an in-home warranty, so a technician coming to your home from one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, you will have the option to find your own local center and have Warrantylife pay directly (or provide a reimbursement).